Request Entity Too Large when trying to install Language Pack

Hello, I am having trouble uploading a language pack into the module loader.

After I select the file and click upload I get the following:

Request Entity Too Large

The requested resource does not allow request data with POST requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.

Apache/2.4.41 (Ubuntu) Server at suitecrm.example.com Port 443

I have configured my php.ini file in /etc/php/7.4/apache2/php.ini as:

post_max_size = 60M
upload_max_filesize = 60M
max_execution_time = 200
max_input_time = 60
memory_limit = 256M

I have verified these settings by creating a phpinfo.php file in my root folder as:

<?php
   phpinfo();

I don’t understand why I am getting the error message or how to fix it. Please help.

I would suspect 2 things:

• PHP 7.4 is not supported and is known to bring problems; try with 7.3

• a missing (or incorrectly escaped) apostrophe in the language pack. I don’t know which language you’re trying to apply, but some languages like french are prone to this problem.

You might want to test the same pack on a different system (like this live demo); or a different pack on your system, to try and figure out where the problem is.

The language pack uploaded without issues to the live demo site you suggested, so apparently that is not the issue.

Is there an easy way to downgrade from PHP7.3 to PHP7.4 ? I had no idea 7.4 was not supported.

You will find plenty of instructions online, here is an example I used recently:

Thank you. I ended up rebuilding the system and now it works. Thanks for your help.