Reports

Hello fellow suite users,

Forgive me if this seems like a really daft question, but I couldn’t find the answer or guidance that I wanted.

When using the new reports module, I’m having some trouble getting the results that I want out of the module.

One of the things I was looking to do was to see the total value of invoices created for specific contacts based upon a specific “lead source”.

Could anyone shed some light or perhaps point me in the direction of a useful guide sheet (like the wiki)? Sometimes these things are glaringly obvious, but if you don’t ask, you don’t find out and there might be others who want the same answer B)

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I may have misunderstood but the following should do what you want. It Lists all contacts with a particular lead source and sums the total of that contacts invoices. Key to note here is the use of the Contacts ID field to group (so that we see the total value of invoices per contact rather than the total of all invoices) and the use of the “Sum” function on the invoices total.

Hope this helps,
Jim

1 Like

Jim

Thank you for taking the time to send that through.

Having a reference point certainly helps me go on from here to create the relevant reports.

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

Craig B) B) B)