I created a simple report, here is a screenshot of it:
When I save the report I expected it to contain one result row (there is one account in the system which matches the report criteria) but it remains empty. I tried it with other criteria (e.g. Contacs Birthday > Equal To > Date > Today) but again no result.
I am so sorry but I have to push this to the top. A CRM system without reports is of very limited use.
Am I really the only one experiencing this? I was sure I read the documentation conscientiously, but maybe I have missed something. Do (standard - not scheduled) reports require any cron jobs or something like that?
I just started using suite crm a couple of weeks ago and I found it difficult to get the exact parameter for report display. Could u provide a little more detail on the record that u exected on the report?
I hope u understand the concept of relations. Thats what connects the different modules together
For testing purposes I created a very simple report which has only one condition: a list of all account names where the account’s type is “Customer”. I guess it is easy because no relationships to any other entity is involved and the condition is a list value instead of test/wildcard/etc. Here is the configuration:
The result when I save the report: no records are displayed. Only when I remove the condition, the reports contains records.
I just recognized that I have tons of “(Run Report Generation Scheduled Tasks) failed in CRON run” errors… does it have anything to do with it?
The “(Run Report Generation Scheduled Tasks) failed in CRON run” error has something to do with permissions, but nothing with my original problem that my report contains no data.
I tried to debug it via the log. For me it looks OK: the report gets selected, the report fields and the report conditions. One thing that I find strange: I can’t see the SQL code where the report actually gets executed. But I also can’t find this when I create/execute a report without conditions which works.
Summary: When I create a report with conditions, I receive no records. When I remove the conditions from the report, the report shows record.
sorry for the delay! I took a look at your screen shot and you seem to be search for customers in the accounts module. I’m not sure how to do this because a customer is an account with a specific contact who has received an invoice from us. So maybe you should be looking for: if an invoice is sent to an account. This would be my guess
How would you find an account is a customer or not