Reports are crashing

Hi, Iā€™m encountering a strange issue with the reporting module. When I first create a ā€œLead Reportā€ in the Lead Module, it works perfectly. However, when I return to open this report, it keeps loading and doesnā€™t proceed any further. After this, the entire SuiteCRM stalls for a while, and I have to access it from a different browser. Although I can log in fine from the new browser, I still canā€™t access the existing report. Has anyone else experienced this error before? I am running Version 7.10.28 of SuiteCRM

Hello Lalit,

I think Iā€™ve experience something similar before.
If I remember correctly, it was related to NGINX + php process forks in combination with session / RAM / PHP settings or similar.

Just to make sure: How many leads do you have in your DB in total? If itā€™s only a few hundred to a few thousand, than the issue probably comes from your server config.

Try to digg into the server direction. What server / setup are you using?

Hi Bastian,

Thanks for that. Iā€™m using a managed hosting solution by Cloudways. Iā€™m not very technical when it comes to servers. We have close to 10,000 leads in the database. Do you remember how you fixed the issue?

I donā€™t remember exactly - but on Cloudways, you wouldnā€™t be able to poke around anyway since you donā€™t have root access, I assume.

10k leads is totally fine, there should not be any hiccups with that number.

First step is probably, to check our logs:

public/legacy/suitecrm.log
logs/prod/prod.log

Check for anything with ā€˜FATALā€™ inside - those need to be addressed.
The server logs are all available via the Cloudways admin interface.

Often, youā€™ll find hints about the issue already.

If it sounds server related, try to contact the Cloudways tech support and ask them for help. I had a project on cloudways a few years ago, and by that time, the tech support was quite helpful.

If it is 7.x version then try at below location mentioned in this article: