Report Module not working

Hi i am going to create report for lead module that time i am facing issue. And in report module group check box also not working how can i resolve this issue.
Following is error:-
LEFT JOIN contacts leads:contacts_leads_1 ON leads:contacts_leads_1.id=leads|leads:contacts_leads_1.contacts_leads_1contacts_ida AND leads:contacts_leads_1.deleted=0
LEFT JOIN contacts_cstm leads:contacts_leads_1_cstm ON leads:contacts_leads_1.id = leads:contacts_leads_1_cstm.id_c WHERE ( DATE(leads_cstm.lineupdate_c) = Curdate() AND leads.vertical_c = ‘Bulk’ ) AND leads.deleted = 0 GROUP BY leads.last_name, leads.phone_mobile, DATE_FORMAT(leads_cstm.lineupdate_c,’%d/%m/%Y’), leads.last_name, leads:contacts_leads_1_cstm.vertical_c, leads.id ) as n: MySQL error 1054: Unknown column ‘leads.vertical_c’ in ‘where clause’
Mon Jul 2 05:09:07 2018 [2807317][1][FATAL] Mysqli_query failed.
Mon Jul 2 05:09:07 2018 [2807317][1][FATAL] Query Failed: SELECT leads.id AS ‘leads_id’, leads.last_name AS ‘Candidate_Name0’, leads.phone_mobile AS ‘Contact_Number1’, DATE_FORMAT(leads_cstm.lineupdate_c,’%d/%m/%Y’) AS ‘Line_Up_Date2’, leads.last_name AS ‘Job_Opening_Name3’, leads:contacts_leads_1_cstm.vertical_c AS ‘Vertical4’ FROM leads LEFT JOIN leads_cstm leads_cstm ON leads.id = leads_cstm.id_c LEFT JOIN contacts_leads_1_c leads|leads:contacts_leads_1 ON leads.id=leads|leads:contacts_leads_1.contacts_leads_1leads_idb AND leads|leads:contacts_leads_1.deleted=0

Unknown column 'leads.vertical_c' in 'where clause'

Fields ending with “_c” are custom fields, did you create that field? Did it deploy correctly?

Try going in Admin / Repair and doing a Quick Repair and Rebuild, and then scrolling down to the bottom to see if there is a button to sync vardefs. If there is, press it.

I didn’t understand. Yes that is custom field. and i created that. Yes i deploy that correctly.

There is no button for sync vardefs. It automatically showing sync vardefs done. But still i am facing problem

What do you see in php_errors.log (or whatever your web server log is called)?

And which version of SuiteCRM and PHP are you using?

php_error.log error:-
leads:contacts_leads_1_id in /home/connexon/public_html/suitecrmconnectingtalent/modules/AOR_Reports/AOR_Report.php on line 793

SuiteCRM Version:- Version 7.10.7
PHP Version:- 5.6

Thanks, but you’re giving me just a bit of the errors, what is the rest of it?

Sorry,

These are all error’s:-

[02-Jul-2018 10:41:56 Etc/GMT] PHP Notice: Undefined index: aor in /home/connexon/public_html/suitecrmconnectingtalent/modules/AOR_Reports/aor_utils.php on line 231
[02-Jul-2018 10:41:56 Etc/GMT] PHP Notice: Undefined index: aor in /home/connexon/public_html/suitecrmconnectingtalent/modules/AOR_Reports/aor_utils.php on line 231
[02-Jul-2018 10:41:56 Etc/GMT] PHP Notice: Undefined index: leads:contacts_leads_1_id in /home/connexon/public_html/suitecrmconnectingtalent/modules/AOR_Reports/AOR_Report.php on line 793

Does this look like similar issue?

https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/issues/6037

And does that workaround help?

How can i resolve this?