I know this problem was discussed also in a thread 1 year ago (https://suitecrm.com/forum/suitecrm-7-0-discussion/2562-renaming-relationship-label#23661) but I think I have the same problem and in this old thread there is no bugfix for the suiteCRM version 7.4 (sugar 6.5.20)
I added a new one to many realtionship from accounts to accounts with the studio. And in this process I changed the label from “Firmen” (german translation of “accounts”) into “Rechnung an:” So this right label (“Rechnung an:”) was shown in detail-view and edit-view of accounts for a few days.
Now I saw that the label was automatically changed back to “Firmen”.
If I now try to change it in studio it doesn’t works. If I click on “save & deploy” it always switch back to “Firmen”.
Is there any bugfix or solution for the suiteCRM version 7.4
Thank you for your help.