Remove dropdown option for disabled modules

I have disabled the Quotes and Contracts modules from Display Modules And Subpanels.

(1) In the action menu, there is a New button and under that button, I can still see an option to add Quotes and Contracts. Is there a way to remove it?

(2) When a new meetings and call is being create, under the “Related To” option, I can see all the disabled modules. Can they be removed?

For (2), I’ve found this solution:

Go to: Admin section → Developer Tools → Dropdown Editor. Edit these and remove the modules not required in the dropdown.

record_type_display_notes
parent_type_display
record_type_display

Still looking for a solution for (1)

Can you please Share scenario which you did through screenshot ot small video because we’ve checked for Point-1 from our end(Hide Quotes and Contracts Module and both module are disable from all module menu list) it’s working properly for us in SuiteCRM-7.13.3

Also tell us your SuiteCRM Version.

Thank you for replying. I have disable opportunities module in this installation of 8.3 but you can see in the New dropdown, opportunities is still visible. Any module that you disable, it is still visible in the New dropdown.

To Hide/Remove any Module from “New Action” Dropdown, you need to change in below file as shown in the below screenshot,
File Path : /core/app/core/src/lib/components/action-bar/action-bar.component.ts

After Comment/Remove any module of CreateLinks from above file, go to the terminal and switch to root directory of your CRM and run following commands,

1. yarn run build-dev:core
  2. yarn run build-dev:shell

After completing the above command successfully, Particular module(Quotes) Hide/Removed from “New Action“ Dropdown as shown in below screenshot.

I have commented out the module link and run a ‘Repair and Rebuild’ but the link won’t go from the the dropdown. I can’t run yarn command as I am on a shared online server. Is there any other way to build shell and core?

Do you’ve cPanel access to your Server? If yes then find a terminal available or not in that and if you found then try to run “yarn” command.

Hi, I’m facing this issue too, and your solution is what I was looking for. The thing is, the company has suiteCRM on Docker, and I don’t have permissions to access it. Is there any other way to execute those commands or perform a ‘Repair and Rebuild’ to refresh the options in the dropdown menu?