"Recently Viewed" in menu bar at top like the old Sugar CE theme had

On the old Sugar CE edition they listed the previous leads or accounts that you viewed in a bar at the top of the screen. That was really handy. Yes, I know I can see "recently viewed’ under the Home menu, but I always liked it at the top of the screen clearly visible without needing to click a dropdown.

It would be nice to have an option to have the menu bar.

This isn’t something we will re-implement due to the screen space the old header took up. The new SuiteR theme displays module actions and recently viewed in the sidebar which can be toggled.

Thanks,

Will.

Thanks for the reply. I like the old Suite7 theme… mainly because I’ve never quite figured out how to change themes. The few times I tried SuiteR the system went wonky on me and didn’t process the CSS file. I’ve been using the Suite7 theme all along and it works just fine for me. We never use Suite on a tablet or phone.

Sorry you won’t put in an option to show "recently visited’ in “plain sight” on the menu bar, but I understand your logic. That said, on the Suite7 theme, one line with a small font would not take up much screen real estate. And you could make it an opt-in checkbox option on the admin page so people who don’t want it won’t get it.