RE: How to delete custom search filter from "My Filters"

Good day
Iā€™m just loving the 7.10.13 SCRM! Nice work my friends! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

So, I just discovered the power of saving a custom search filter and then finding it as a one click drop-down! So awesome. Nice.

However, after making one, I then went to remove it (it was a test) andā€¦ cannot figure out how.

I found the user-manual page for it here but as you can see it stops before showing how to delete what you just made.

I have discovered that these are unique to each user, so I went even into my user account profile looking for a way to delete / manage this list but cannot find.

Any help on this topic would be awesome.

Thanks!

Hi,
if you open Search Page, and then Select a Filter and Delete It by the button.
I have mentioned it in the screenshot

https://ibb.co/YkWTDSc

Thanks

Simply open the search page then choose a filter and delete it.
[color=#ffffff]192.168.0.1[/color]

Amazing. Thanks!

Itā€™s super easy but I still could not do it until I saw that screenshot, now itā€™s super obvious and simple. For anyone else who has this struggle here are the instructions above delivered in a way that works for my brain (not so good) as well as includes some other information that is a bit hard to figure out on your own:

1. Each Module (ie. Quotes, Accounts, Leads) has itā€™s own custom search area so first go to the module where your custom ā€˜my filterā€™ is saved.

2. From the ā€˜My Filtersā€™ drop down menu, select the filter you wish to delete.

3. Click the filter button beside it (looks like a funnel) and it will open the search menu

4. Scroll to the bottom where you will see "Modify current filter: ā€œYOUR FILTER NAMEā€. Underneath there are two options ā€˜updateā€™ and ā€˜deleteā€™.

5. Press delete

I hope this step by step version helps someone else and many thanks to all of you above!

Absolutely counter-intuitive.
Very helpful this thread.

Thanks