Question about Relationship Files

I am wandering if I have some stray files on my dev system and wanted to see what some of you experienced people have to say about this.

I am not very familiar with Suite CRM’s relationships which is why I am someone what confused on this issue.

I have some relationship files that I think were created at some point but I am not sure why and I am not sure if everything is all there for them. I think this because I see in studio that all these relation ships show up as their LABEL and I have not found any files that define the label values. I don’t even see them in the Labels in Studio.

Also I noticed that if I create a relationship a table is created in the database. None of these relationships have a table in the database.

My question is can I safely remove these files? Is there anything else I need to look for?
How can I test these? If I want to use them where are the Labels configured at?

One thing I was wondering about is are these files from some module that was installed. Before I started developing in Suite CRM another person played around in it and I don’t know what all they might have done.

Thanks for your input.

The files I see are:

Folder:  custom/Extension/modules/AOS_Product_Categories/Ext/Vardefs
            aos_quotes_aos_product_categories_1_AOS_Product_Categories.php
            aos_products_aos_product_categories_1_AOS_Product_Categories.php

Folder:  custom/Extension/modules/AOS_Products/Ext/Vardefs 
            aos_products_aos_product_categories_1_AOS_Products.php

Folder: custom/Extension/modules/AOS_Quotes/Ext/Vardefs
            aos_quotes_aos_product_categories_1_AOS_Quotes.php

Folder: custom/Extension/modules/relationships/vardefs
            aos_products_aos_product_categories_1_AOS_Product_Categories.php
            aos_products_aos_product_categories_1_AOS_Products.php
            aos_quotes_aos_product_categories_1_AOS_Product_Categories.php
            aos_quotes_aos_product_categories_1_AOS_Quotes.php

Folder: custom/Extension/modules/relationships/relationships
            aos_products_aos_product_categories_1MetaData.php
            aos_quotes_aos_product_categories_1MetaData.php

This definition seems a custom relationship between product and product category. Make sure you are not using this custom relationship if you are wishing to remove it.

I have some relationship files that I think were created at some point but I am not sure why and I am not sure if everything is all there for them. I think this because I see in studio that all these relation ships show up as their LABEL and I have not found any files that define the label values. I don’t even see them in the Labels in Studio.

Label could be at custom/Extension/modules/AOS_Product_Categories/Ext/Language/
custom/Extension/modules/AOS_Products/Ext/Language

If exist.

Also I noticed that if I create a relationship a table is created in the database. None of these relationships have a table in the database.

You can find table definition of this relationship at custom/metadata/aos_quotes_aos_product_categories_1MetaData.php
If exist.

This may help you to understand.