Queries being logged without SELECT clause in workflow module

Dear Support Team/Community Members!
I am encountering an issue with workflows module. The module it self is working fine but it is logging a mysql error. The query is missing select part.
Server Details:
Linux, RackSpace, SuiteCRM 7.5.1, MySQL5.6.17

The error message is as follow
Mon Mar 14 16:16:03 2016 [26560][1][FATAL] Query Failed: FROM opportunities WHERE opportunities.date_modified > ‘2015-10-12 08:51:53’ AND opportunities.date_entered <> opportunities.date_modified AND NOT EXISTS (SELECT * FROM aow_processed WHERE aow_processed.aow_workflow_id=‘ad53557c-2e89-199b-c8aa-561b7432c696’ AND aow_processed.parent_id=opportunities.id AND aow_processed.status = ‘Complete’ AND aow_processed.deleted = 0) AND opportunities.deleted = 0 : MySQL error 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘FROM opportunities WHERE opportunities.date_modified > ‘2015-10-12 08:51:53’ AN’ at line 1

Please find the attached log file

What are your conditions on this workflow ( I am assuming its a single workflow)?

Thank you for responding. Yes, It is a single workflow. Please see the attached images to view conditions.

I have currently marked them inactive

Same problem here. It appears to be happening with workflows to to Run Always that are looking for a change in a field value.

I’m disappointed this discussion didn’t continue to a resolution?

I’m on 7.5.2. Has the bug been fixed in a subsequent release?