Current workflow of invoices out of the box in suitecrm
- Created service items under products with respective product category
- Create quotes, pulling in products, after closing deal, converting to an invoice
- Once converted to invoice, the system pulls in from quote or you can assemble the invoice from product items
- Invoice is created for full amount - this is not practical in the real world.
- The problem - need to have progressive billing. Projects do not get billed 100% of full quoted value. A project gets started, for example will get billed 25%, 50%, 75% and then final billing at the completion of project. Each progress invoice needs to show original amount, previous billing amount and current billing amount. This is common billing practice, sees screen shots for examples.
- Then have the ability to run reports and show how much was already billed for each project and total projects and amount remaining to bill for each project and total projects.
- Here is a marked-up invoice layout from suite crm
Is this possible to achieve?