Product categories and codes

We manufacture products that we sell at different price levels depending on the customer. (around 10 levels per product) I would like to be able to have the price level costs available by product # for quotes etc. does anyone know if there is a way to access that info while creating a quote?
Thank You

How do you currently store this information?

You can string information together with underscores in the variable names you put in the quote template. So for example if I had a relationship between quotes and customers with the name customers_aos_quotes with a custom field special price to display this in the quote I’d use $aos_quotes_customers_aos_quotes_special_price.

Though this only works if it’s a many to one or one to one relationship as if their is multiple options on the other side of the relationship the system wouldn’t know which one to display.

I would need to know more about exactly what you want to achieve but I don’t think it can be done without custom coding. To be honest if your a manufacturing organisation it sounds like you need a professional customisation. You could always contact us as SalesAgaility and get quote.