Problems with install

Made the changes, accessed the SuiteCRM install.php, still have errors, but now they’re more detailed; however, they are so long, I can’t copy and paste them here, nor can I upload an attachment with them in it. Let me see if I can c/p to a document and share.

The error starts off like this:

I c/p to Notepad++ which retains formatting without an IDE.

It still basically indicates the same error:

Where it’s trying to fetch graphql from, does not exist, because https://crm3.nordcybersecurity.com/public/api/graphql does not exist.

So what am I missing?

Hey @JoyceNord,

From the screenshot you’ve sent there it seems that there is an error reading from session. The server does not have access.

m O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory

Ok so how do I fix this?

It should definitely have permissions:

The directory that it can’t read is the session directory, in a zone that seems to be common to the entire server, which in a shared hosting is not going to be something you can set permission on. But it should “just work”.

Note that the error doesn’t say it’s a matter of permissions, it’s possible that the file just doesn’t exist anymore. Sessions sometimes get cleaned up, or the browser gets some broken cached reference (which could go away with simply a hard refresh, Ctrl-F5). For session errors I also often just try it on a different browser to see if the problem is the same or not.