Problem with Search Function in Module

I Just recently upgraded from 7.7.2 to 7.7.4 and I found something strange in search module either the basic or advanced search. The problem is it doesn’t function at all, when i try anything in the field for example looking for lead created in last 7 days, it always gives the whole lead list instead data created for the last 7 days. It also happens in Account Module

Anyone can help me how to fix this issue? Or is this one of the bug in version 7.7.x ?

check your logs, maybe something is logged there, there was an error in search in 7.7.0 but I’m sure that is fixed at least in 7.7.4

best regards

Hi

I found something weird with this message

[ERROR] Unable to load custom logic file: include/SugarSearchEngine/SugarSearchEngineQueueManager.php

The problem is I can’t find the folder SugarSearchEngine in SuiteCRM/include

And the second is

Configuration variable date.timezone is not set, guessed timezone Asia/Krasnoyarsk. Please set date.timezone=“Asia/Krasnoyarsk” in php.ini!

Eventhough i have set the time zone in /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini

Can you tell me how to solve this issue?

are your permission set correctly? did you run a quick build & repair? for the timezone issue check this guide https://developer.sugarcrm.com/2011/08/18/howto-remove-the-timezone-errors-in-your-sugarcrm-log-file/comment-page-1/#comment-1513

best regards

Hi

I have quick build and repair but still not working, please tell me which permission I should check?

Hi

I have successfully fixed the error in timezone, but still the search is not working as expected, I keep on getting this kind of error

Sun Sep 18 07:20:02 2016 [24888][1][ERROR] Unable to load custom logic file: include/SugarSearchEngine/SugarSearchEngineQueueManager.php
Sun Sep 18 07:20:02 2016 [24888][1][DEPRECATED] SugarBean.php: preprocess_fields_on_save() is deprecated
Sun Sep 18 07:20:02 2016 [24888][1][ERROR] Unable to load custom logic file: include/SugarSearchEngine/SugarSearchEngineQueueManager.php
Sun Sep 18 07:20:02 2016 [24888][1][DEPRECATED] SugarBean.php: preprocess_fields_on_save() is deprecated

I didn’t find any folder named SugarSearchEngine as displayed in error log, can you tell me which permission should I check or maybe something else that creates this problem?

I’m getting this error as well. but search seems to be working alright. Any ideas what this error is about?

Wed Dec 14 18:11:02 2016 [18648][40f40e83-7d11-2951-a9ef-56cac70345a4][ERROR] Unable to load custom logic file: include/SugarSearchEngine/SugarSearchEngineQueueManager.php

I believe this is a remnant from an older Sugar/Suite version.

I have a logichook file named SugarFTSHooks.php in /custom/Extension/application/Ext/LogicHooks/ with the following code:

$hook_array[‘after_save’][] = array(1, ‘fts’, ‘include/SugarSearchEngine/SugarSearchEngineQueueManager.php’, ‘SugarSearchEngineQueueManager’, ‘populateIndexQueue’);

There is no such folder or file in /include/ so that’s probably where the error is coming from.

Then I found the following comment in /modules/UpgradeWizard/silentUpgrade_step2.php containing the same reference to SugarSaerchengineQueueManager.php:

/*
// creating full text search logic hooks
// this will be merged into application/Ext/LogicHooks/logichooks.ext.php
[…]
$hook_array[‘after_save’][] = array(1, ‘fts’, ‘include/SugarSearchEngine/SugarSearchEngineQueueManager.php’, ‘SugarSearchEngineQueueManager’, ‘populateIndexQueue’);
[…]
*/

I don’t see anything like this in /custom/application/Ext/LogicHooks/, so not sure what that means. But since there is no such folder called “SugarSearchEngine” in the /include folder of newer SuiteCRM installations, I’m assuming it’s safe to remove the logichook file SugarFTSHooks.php from /custom/Extension/application/Ext/LogicHooks/

Anyone want to comment on this?

I have a faint memory of coming across this same issue a few months ago, and I believe I did turn it off (remove hook definition) without any inconvenience. But I’m not sure, and I can’t check now.

I think it’s not too risky for you to simply try it and make a few test on your search to confirm it’s ok.

You might also want to search the code on Github to see what’s current code. You won’t find the hook definitions there, they are created only at runtime, but if you see there’s no file called SugarSearchEngineQueueManager.php there, and no fiunction called populateIndexQueue, then it should be safe to remove.

1 Like