Problem with displaying invalid emails in campaign statistics

Hello,

I’m configuring a programmed campaign and it works correctly for me, the sending, the links, seen, etc.

The only section that doesn’t register me is the “Bounced message. Invalid Emails”.

In the campaign I have added several fake emails to register it but although the bounce email shows me the notification that they are fake, in the CRM it does not register it.

CRM

CORREO
imagen

The bounce count is well configured and has been proven to arrive correctly

The bounce handling timer is running every 5 minutes

I don’t know what else to do to fix it

Greetings

Hi,
First of all
Have you run this Email Campaign after adding all the Emails??
Second:
If you have run the campaign, are you able to see any bounce email entries into subpanel?
Please note that, after adding all the emails, we should run the Email campaign.

Thanks

The campaign will be sent out without any problems. In the mail that work as a bounce account arrive the emails of the invalid emails. But the SUITECRM bounce scheduler does not work and does not go through the panel and record in the statistics.

In the suitecrm.log I don’t get any error related to this and I don’t know what to do more

I found this error in the bounce planner that is logged.

Mon Sep 21 17:30:47 2020 [572][1][ERROR] ImapHandler trying to set a non valid resource az stream.
Mon Sep 21 17:30:47 2020 [572][1][ERROR] ImapHandler trying to use a non valid resource stream.
Mon Sep 21 17:30:47 2020 [572][1][ERROR] ImapHandler trying to use a non valid resource stream.
Mon Sep 21 17:35:01 2020 [3964][1][ERROR] ImapHandler trying to use a non valid resource stream.
Mon Sep 21 17:35:01 2020 [3964][1][ERROR] ImapHandler trying to use a non valid resource stream.
Mon Sep 21 17:40:01 2020 [4081][1][ERROR] ImapHandler trying to use a non valid resource stream.
Mon Sep 21 17:40:01 2020 [4081][1][ERROR] ImapHandler trying to use a non valid resource stream.
Mon Sep 21 17:45:01 2020 [4131][1][ERROR] ImapHandler trying to use a non valid resource stream.
Mon Sep 21 17:45:01 2020 [4131][1][ERROR] ImapHandler trying to use a non valid resource stream.

But the connection under IMAP with the bounce email works the test. I don’t understand why I’m getting this error

I have found the problem.

Using bounce mail on a GMAIL account works for me because it bounces with the POSTMASTER.

postmaster@companyname.es

But if I use an OFFICE365 account I don’t bounce with any postmaster, the bouncing mail is this one and the suitecrm doesn’t know what to do with it

microsoftexchange329e71ec88ae4615bbc36ab6ce41109e@companyname.onmicrosoft.com

How can I configure the automated task to take the office365 mailer-daemon or postmaster?

Greetings

About this…

check your regex expression here to make sure it is correct

I have continued to review the debug of the pollMonitoredInboxesForBouncedCampaignEmails function by creating test campaigns.

If I make a campaign using a gmail account for the bounces, this function works correctly by logging in and displaying the invalid emails in the campaign statistics.

But if I do another campaign with an outlook account it doesn’t connect and the bounces don’t appear in the campaign statistics.

My question is, is outlook compatible with suitecrm or can it only be done with gmail?

There shouldn’t be any particular incompatibility with Outlook…

Have a look at this, and the fix that is proposed there:

By touching the code in the ImapHandler.php file of the include/IMAP module I was able to make the change to US-ANSII work.

But the main problem I have is that the 365 mail server doesn’t forward the bounces with the MAILER-DAEMON or POSTMASTER. I get it with microsoftexchange329e71ec88ae4615bbc36ab6ce41109e@companyname.onmicrosoft.com

I tried to configure it in the Campaigns/ProccessBouncedEmail.php module file by adding it but it doesn’t work.

And the internal NDR of the company’s 365th mail service I can’t change

Any solution to get me under microsoftexchange329e71ec88ae4615bbc36ab6ce41109e in the file of ProccessBouncedEmail.php?

Greetings

Did you check you regexp in the site I linked above?

Are you using a debugger to know the exact value that is in the variable when the code executes that line?

I am new to PHP but I understand that the problem is the preg_match command to check if the mail comes with POSTMASTER or MAILER-DAEMON in the variable that picks up the name of the entire mail

The syntax has given me correct and debugging gives no error. What I would like to know is what comes in the variable $emailFromAdress but I don’t know how to make it show

Copy one of the commands that do some logging in that file, and apply it just before the preg_match printing the variably value into the log

Use FATAL level to ensure it gets there, regardless of your other settings