Problem with database name

Hi

My hosting provider uses database names that starts with a figure. No way to change that.

This gives me the following error during install.

------- 
Warning: mysqli_query() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in /storage/content/42/102842/sugartest.consius.se/public_html/include/database/MysqliManager.php on line 135 
Please fix the following errors before proceeding:

Database name cannot begin with a number, '#', or '@' and cannot contain a space, '"', "'", '*', '/', '\', '?', ':', '<', '>', '&', '!', or '-' 
The provided database host, username, and/or password is invalid, and a connection to the database could not be established. Please enter a valid host, username and password 
Unable to check database version. 
* Required field

-----------

Is there a work around for this?

Regards
lg

My experience is that using SuiteCRM on a shared host, like “HostGator” for example, doesn’t work out very one. Issues arise, like the one you just mentioned, or email sending limitations, or ssh/telnet access, or cron job limitations, or … I did get it working OK as a test instance, but I didn’t keep it as a production instance.

Services like Amazon AWS are really affordable options for hosting this in the cloud. Mine costs about $10/mo for the instance and about $10/mo for the storage of backups. Performance is great for my 10 users on the micro instance.

To make things even easier, you can deploy your instance and manage backups using bitnami.org

sieberta