Problem to show emails

Hi

I am working with the version 7.10.8 and xampp and I have a problem to show the seccion of emails :frowning: . I am new in SuiteCrm please help me. Thanks :slight_smile:

Warning: imap_num_msg() expects parameter 1 to be resource, integer given in C:\xampp\htdocs\suitecrm\modules\InboundEmail\InboundEmail.php on line 394

Warning: imap_fetch_overview() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\suitecrm\modules\InboundEmail\InboundEmail.php on line 431

Warning: array_map(): Argument #2 should be an array in C:\xampp\htdocs\suitecrm\modules\InboundEmail\InboundEmail.php on line 438

Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed in C:\xampp\htdocs\suitecrm\modules\InboundEmail\InboundEmail.php on line 464

Warning: imap_fetch_overview() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\suitecrm\modules\InboundEmail\InboundEmail.php on line 470

Warning: usort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in C:\xampp\htdocs\suitecrm\modules\InboundEmail\InboundEmail.php on line 493

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\suitecrm\modules\Emails\include\ListView\ListViewDataEmailsSearchOnIMap.php on line 132

Notice: Undefined variable: data in C:\xampp\htdocs\suitecrm\modules\Emails\include\ListView\ListViewDataEmailsSearchOnIMap.php on line 345

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\suitecrm\modules\Emails\include\ListView\ListViewDataEmails.php on line 655

Notice: Undefined variable: data in C:\xampp\htdocs\suitecrm\modules\Emails\include\ListView\ListViewDataEmailsSearchOnIMap.php on line 352

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in C:\xampp\htdocs\suitecrm\include\ListView\ListViewDisplay.php on line 248

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in C:\xampp\htdocs\suitecrm\include\ListView\ListViewSmarty.php on line 291

Search online about enabling IMAP support in your version of XAMPP. You probably need to turn on IMAP before any of this can work.

Thank you for your answer, but before I did that in php.ini (apache) and even in that way email seccion doesnt work

Ok, a typical problem with XAMPP is that it keeps throwing errors on the screen that should be in the logs only. So if you can turn off display_errors in php.ini it would help.

Then track your errors in suitecrm.log and errors.log (or php_errors.log, whatever your web server log is called) and focus on ERROR and FATAL messages, and try to get a sense of the timestamps, to match the log messages with what you were doing at the time (configuring email / Sending / etc).

Then with this extra information we can try narrowing down what the problem could be…

Hi :slight_smile: I did what did you tell me about display_errors and now the errors dont show into email seccion.
and Now the message errors only i found the error in suitecrm.log = Thu Oct 11 17:22:01 2018 [10140][1][FATAL] ERROR: rmdir_recursive(): argument cache/upgrades/temp/6A96.tmp is not a file or a dir.
The archive errors.log or php_errors.log I couldnt find it, but in Admin-System Settings - View Log- All show = Wed Oct 17 19:56:14 2018 [12720][1][FATAL] log call at: modules/Administration/index.tpl:53 - MY_FRAME is not set

and Thank you again for your help. :wink:

The MY_FRAME is not set is safe to ignore, it is a known “false positive”. It should be gone in a future version.

The other one I would also ignore if it doesn’t give you any problem. I expect it only appeared once, it is probably not coming up multiple times.

In fact I continue have a problem when I try to make a new message because in the space of transmitter still is empty :frowning:

Please start by upgrading to 7.10.9

Then make this easy fix

https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/pull/6371/files

then try again and give me any errors from the logs at that time when you retry.