PHP Warning: Module 'redis' already loaded in Unknown on line 0

I’ve been facing long delays on reaching suitecrm, even loading at all.
I’ve checked the log file and I receive constantly the following for which I haven’t found anything on the forum:

[22-Jun-2023 13:05:02 UTC] PHP Warning: Module ‘redis’ already loaded in Unknown on line 0
[22-Jun-2023 13:58:02 UTC] PHP Warning: Module ‘redis’ already loaded in Unknown on line 0
[22-Jun-2023 13:59:02 UTC] PHP Warning: Module ‘redis’ already loaded in Unknown on line 0
[22-Jun-2023 16:59:02 Europe/Athens] PHP Warning: ini_set(): Headers already sent. You cannot change the session module’s ini settings at this time in /home/nestltd/public_html/suitecrm/include/entryPoint.php on line 169
[22-Jun-2023 16:59:02 Europe/Athens] PHP Warning: ini_set(): Headers already sent. You cannot change the session module’s ini settings at this time in /home/nestltd/public_html/suitecrm/include/entryPoint.php on line 170
[22-Jun-2023 16:59:03 Europe/Athens] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: cron.php is CLI only. in /home/nestltd/public_html/suitecrm/include/utils.php:1980
Stack trace:
#0 /home/nestltd/public_html/suitecrm/cron.php(52): sugar_die(‘cron.php is CLI…’)
#1 {main}
thrown in /home/nestltd/public_html/suitecrm/include/utils.php on line 1980

is there any way to resolve ?

How are you running your cron jobs? Are you using some external system like EasyCron?

I’ve utilized cpanel’s options as below.

Your errors are strange and do not seem related to one another.

I don’t know much about REDIS configurations. And I wonder if you have custom code running there? Or add-ons?

You could try to pause the CRON jobs (or pause the main app and see only one run of the CRON jobs happening) to try and diagnose if all those errors are coming from CRON or not.

I would also suggest basic performance troubleshooting. Check memory_limit settings, turn on slow_queries option, and evaluate.

Try also running the first query in this post from phpMyAdmin:

It’s great to look for overgrown tables.

I don’t have custom code. I’ve installed a theme which is disabled; I’m only using the default theme.
I deleted the cron jobs but nothing happens.
I run the query mentioned in your article and received below

The php.ini includes:

display_errors = Off
enable_dl = Off
file_uploads = On
max_execution_time = 7000
max_input_time = 99
max_input_vars = 10000
memory_limit = 256M
post_max_size = 256M
session.gc_maxlifetime = 1440
session.save_path = "/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php74"
upload_max_filesize = 256M
zlib.output_compression = On
allow_url_fopen = On

Now when I call the url I receive blank screen.

(btw thank you for your swift response)

Your screenshot only shows two lines, it should show 10.

Anyway, your problem is obvious just on those two lines. You’re in need of extensive database maintenance, your tables are waaaaaay overgrown and your server is struggling to handle all that.

aow_processed is related to Workflows that don’t have the Repeated runs checkbox turned on. Look for threads here with people who faced this problem before.

It’s likely you have other problems in the database like orphaned records, etc.

While you’re working on the database, I suggest increasing memory_limit to 512M, if your server can handle it (depends on total RAM and number of concurrent users, and types of tasks performed).

(Fun fact: I have a 1634-day streak on Duolingo learning Greek!)

Wow, you must be speaking Greek already. That’s an awesome streak. I’m a beginner with Chinese on Duolingo. I’ll start looking into the forum for a solution on my issue. Ευχαριστώ για τη βοήθεια.

1 Like

Dear Pgr,

I asked the host about the issue of timeouts and delays.
They responded with the below screenshot

I was told that they killed all the running processes in our host but the warning returns very soon although there is any significant traffic. We were advised to check with the developers what causes the max_children param to be exhausted.
In fact since that time when they killed all the running processes, suitecrm has been working just fine.

I’ve never seen that error with SuiteCRM.

Check is you don’t have some malware spawning processes on your server…

Or perhaps an infinite cycle? Like an after_save hook that calls a save function, or a “on save” workflow that saves the bean again

That Redis error is coming from the fact that when you installed the redis php library it added the line to the php config file for you. When you add it again to the suitecrm config, it complains. I do not think that is what is causing your issue however. You can fix it the error message by removing redis from one of the two config files.