PHP Fatal Error after saving Account

Hello!

I’m having this problem and ends in Error 500:

Using version 7.10.7.

[Fri Mar 20 01:57:58.821240 2020] [:error] [pid 22779] [client MYIP:47414] 
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Cannot access empty property in 
/var/www/vhosts/zzzzzz.com/subdomains/crm/html/modules/AOW_WorkFlow/AOW_WorkFlow.php:647
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/vhosts/zzzzzz.com/subdomains/crm/html/modules/AOW_WorkFlow/AOW_WorkFlow.php(206): AOW_WorkFlow->check_valid_bean(Object(Account))
#1 /var/www/vhosts/zzzzzz.com/subdomains/crm/html/include/utils/LogicHook.php(262): AOW_WorkFlow->run_bean_flows(Object(Account), 'after_save', '')
#2 /var/www/vhosts/zzzzzz.com/subdomains/crm/html/include/utils/LogicHook.php(204): LogicHook->process_hooks(Array, 'after_save', '')
#3 /var/www/vhosts/zzzzzz.com/subdomains/crm/html/data/SugarBean.php(3121): LogicHook->call_custom_logic('Accounts', 'after_save', '')
#4 /var/www/vhosts/zzzzzz.com/subdomains/crm/html/data/SugarBean.php(2437): SugarBean->call_custom_logic('after_save', '')
#5 /var/www/vhosts/zzzzzz.com/subdomains/crm/html/include/SugarObjects/templates/company/Company.php(89): SugarBean->save(false)
#6 /var/www/vhosts/zzzzzz.com/subdomains/crm/html/include/Inlin in /var/www/vhosts/zzzzzz.com/subdomains/crm/html/modules/AOW_WorkFlow/AOW_WorkFlow.php on line 647, referer: https://crm.zzzzzz.com/index.php?action=DetailView&module=Accounts&record=370a0564-b8cd-bc67-40a7-5cf3341ca9fc

Everything was working ok. I don’t remember if i deleted some fields. I already did a Repair & Rebuild.

What could it be? How can I solve it?

Hope you can help me!

Best!

That error is coming from an after_save logic hook that you have on the Accounts module. Check the code in that hook.

Thanks, I removed it, and then a Repair & Rebuild. and the error keeps.

Thanks for your help! It was a Workflow, that when it was saved some fields where blank.

1 Like