PDF-template as nicely formatted letter

Dear all,

I would like to make a pdf-template that looks like a proper letter, like the image attached…
So I would need the right column on every page, but I would also like to be able to edit the column.
How would I do this? When I add columns in the editor, it will firstly move to align with the left column when I write something in it and secondly not appear on every page…

Best regards and thanks in advance,
Friederike

There are limits to what the template editors can do, and I don’t really know what they are, I just try different things.

In your case, if you will be priting these letters on paper, I would simply have a bunch of “stationary” pre-printed papers with the column on the right, and then print the letter on top of that.

If it’s meant to be used in digital form, you might need some code customizations to handle that design. I’m sure it will be possible, but not out-of-the-box.

It moves because it has no parameters to fix the table. You can insert the table and insert parameters to set the width of a row or column as in the example of the image. I hope it helps.

1 Like