Password Management area totally blank except for title

Hi Folks,

I’ve just installed the SuiteCRM and trying to set up accounts for the people that will be using and adding to it.

I set up a new person, but can’t create a password for them. So I went to the “Password Management” section: Admin > Password Management, but the page is blank and there is no way to create any password preferences.

Any idea why this is and how I can fix this?

All help is much appreciated!

Jan

Hello,

Can you temporary set your apache configuration to display error on ? or check out the error_log.

The log files give this report. Any idea what to do about it?

PHP Warning: require_once(install/install_utils.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /public_html/crm/modules/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 186: /public_html/crm/index.php
/public_html/crm/cache/jsLanguage/.htaccess pcfg_openfile: unable to check htaccess file, ensure it is readable and that ‘/public_html/crm/cache/jsLanguage/’ is executable
/public_html/crm/cache/jsLanguage/.htaccess pcfg_openfile: unable to check htaccess file, ensure it is readable and that ‘/public_html/crm/cache/jsLanguage/’ is executable

I did a full install of the latest version of SuiteCRM

Version 7.8.2

Sugar Version 6.5.24 (Build 509)

Found the problem!! :slight_smile:

I had deleted the “INSTALL” folder after the installation as I’m used to doing this with Joomla! - but this software needed the install folder to be able to create the password area.

All working now!! Yay!