Outgoing emails/settings memory problem.

Hi,

If you configure the general SMTP system, everything is working fine for outgoing emails.

But when you create your own personnal mail directly in Email/setings and use your own SMTP as personnal@yourdomain.com and not the SMTP system (example), SuiteCrm does not keep your parameters in memory. You have to set it again…

Also at these moments, if you make a test of connexion in your IMAP settings to link inbox/trash/sent, the answer is: wrong password or wrong login.

Is ther a good tips for this ? I’m going to try to set it directly in the code…

Thanks

Can you even change the outgoing email provider under a personal account?

I can only use Gmail in my install instance.

Does anyone know how to enable other email providers? I installed Suite CRM for all the Agility Addons plus I really like the fact that it felt more complete, but if I cannot use my domain email provided through bluehost, that is a deal breaker for me.

I am having the same problem, it does not accept my login for setting up personal inbound email, does anyone else have this same problem. ?

" when you create your own personnal mail directly in Email/settings and use your own SMTP as personnal@yourdomain.com and not the SMTP system"

Also at these moments, if you make a test of connexion in your IMAP settings to link inbox/trash/sent, the answer is: wrong password or wrong login.

Is there a good tips for this ?