Old Themes SuiteR Enable

Why on earth is it called “Layout options”??? Also, how do I set a system default?

Reposting the below from another thread, since it is relevant here too:

None of the alternatives addresses the colour contrast issue! Day and Dusk still have far too much grey on grey or mid grey on white and do not seem to address the core problem at all. Dark is a bit better, but there are still places where I’m seeing black or dark grey text on a dark coloured background (eg the Back To Top link text is almost invisible) and I tend to find that “inverse” colour schemes give me eye strain for reasons other than colour contrast, so there’s no way I can use this.

SalesAgiliy are based in the UK, as am I, the same disabilities legislation applies to them as to me and yet SA seem to be spectacularly unaware of its requirements. Why? If you want to write “stylish but non compliant” themes, you can, but there has to be at least one available that meets the laws we both have to abide by. I work in the education sector, not complying with this legislation is not an option.

Right now it looks like were sticking with 7.8 for the foreseeable future and will have to start developing our own custom themes if the situation isn’t rectified. To be honest this does cause me significant concerns that other accessibility issues aren’t being taken seriously.

Also, please please please fix the colour scheme on this forum!!! I’m sick of having to strain my eyes to type into the “mid grey on pale grey” message editing box for starters.

Please don’t double-post - it makes the conversations so confusing!

A link to the other thread is better… here it is:

https://suitecrm.com/forum/announcements/15690-suitecrm-7-10-preview?start=45#57236

I will answer there.

Sorry for the double post, but I feel like this isn’t being taken seriously, when it is very important.