Notice: Undefined variable: sugar_config in C:\xampp\htdocs\SuiteCRM-7.11.15\include\entryPoint.php on line 85

Hello,

I am getting below notice from 1st step of my installation, windows 10, Xampp
Notice : Undefined variable: sugar_config in C:\xampp\htdocs\SuiteCRM-7.11.15\include\entryPoint.php on line 85

already tried phh.ini display error… of no use.

after updating database configuration and site configuration form, it do not allow me to proceed further to the next step. Kindly help.

Regards,
Satya

Hi and welcome!
Did you have a look at the compatibility matrix first, making sure your php/mysql-versions are supported?

Besides that, display_errors=Off should suppress those notices (alternatively set error_reporting=E_ALL & ~E_DEPRECATED & ~E_STRICT & ~E_NOTICE too).

Thanks a lot, it worked for me.
Earlier I was only putting display_errors=Off and after uncommenting this error_reporting=E_ALL & ~E_DEPRECATED & ~E_STRICT & ~E_NOTICE it started working.

thanks again.

regards,
Satya Goswami

Hi As soon as I uncomment E_ALL & ~E_DEPRECATED & ~E_STRICT & ~E_NOTICE errors stop showing but my DB stop working with below error:
Database unavailable

Database Support was not found. Please make sure you have the necessary drivers for one of the following supported Database Types: MySQL or MS SQLServer. You might need to uncomment the extension in the php.ini file, or recompile with the right binary file, depending on your version of PHP. Please refer to your PHP Manual for more information on how to enable Database Support.

Fixed, changed PHP version from 7.4 to 7.2. Thanks for the support

1 Like