No subpanels using Suite P or Suite R after upgrade to 7.8.2

After upgrade to 7.8.2 I can not see any subpanels using “Suite P” or “Suite R” themes. If I switch to “Suite 7”, subpanels are displayed correctly.

Okay. I switch to “Suite R” and open any view form that is supposed to show subpanel. Subpanels blink (!) for a second or less and then disappear.

CRM log and apache log do not have evident errors.

Thank you for your help.

Update:
I am trying to upgrade from 7.4 to 7.8.
My 7.4 version displays subpanels correctly.
After upgrade to 7.6.6 everything is ok.
But upgrading to 7.8.2 or 7.7.9 hides all my subpanels in “Suite P” or “Suite R” themes. Can anybody help me? Thank you.

Update:

Browser console is full of repeating messages that look like:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property ‘className’ of null
at Object.updateSubpanelTabs (SubPanelTiles.js?v=2D_Q458oAGSdQw-2dS0ygQ:142)
at Object.updateSubpanels (SubPanelTiles.js?v=2D_Q458oAGSdQw-2dS0ygQ:140)
at Object.loadSubpanelGroup (SubPanelTiles.js?v=2D_Q458oAGSdQw-2dS0ygQ:133)
at updateSubpanelGroup (index.php?module=SecurityGroups&offset=1&stamp=1489653234009978100&return_module=SecurityGroups&act…:937)

(See screenshot attached)

Is it related to my disappearing subpanels? Any ideas?

Random suggestions:

• check your permissions

• try a different browser

• do a “quick repair and rebuild”

• turn on “developer mode” for a while, to clear server-side cache more often (then turn it back off)

Thank you for your reply.
All the common methods you mention I have already applied with no result.

The way subpanels become visible for a while and then disappear makes me think that the problem is a javascript. However it’s looks strange that the theme matters.

Yes it could be javascript but that points to some earlier problem, when files get broken or cached versions get corrupted.

I don’t really know what could be wrong but let me try some more directions for investigation:

1. Did you try the upgrade more than once? Did you turn off your cron jobs during the upgrade (you should)?

2. Do you have any customizations that could be creating problems here?

3. Do you have in significant errors in upgradeWizard.log?

That’s all I can think of at the moment…

Well, now I beleive, the subpanels are hided by this script :

The script originates from \include\SubPanel\tpls\SubPanelTiles.tpl but in fact executes from a file in /cache/smarty/templates_c directory