No reconoce actualización de 7.12 a 8

Desde el asistente de actualización subo el paquete de upgrade a la versión 8 pero se queda ahí, no reconoce el Zip.
No hay límite de subida en el php.ini del servidor.
Una actualización desde 7.12.7 a 7.12.8 no hay problema, pero sí al pasar de 7.12.x a 8

Alguna idea?

Check the PHP errors log. You might need to tweak both max_post_size and max_upload_size (maybe these names are not quite correct, but they are similar to what you need to find)

I’m getting this error:
Fri Dec 2 19:29:54 2022 [23070][257818a9-d917-963f-ffe1-5d6b5d75b479][FATAL] ERROR: uploaded file was too big: max filesize: 60000000

but the .php.ini file is:
file_uploads = On
memory_limit = 256M
post_max_size = 250M
upload_max_filesize = 250M
memory_limit = 256M
max_input_time = 90
max_execution_time = 5000

Don’t understand! and thank u for your reply

Maybe it’s just because you forgot to restart your web server after editing the configuration file.

But it’s even more likely that you are editing the wrong file: there is more than one php.ini file in the system.

Go in Admin / Diagnostics/ phpinfo, there you can check the exact file that your web server is using, and the effective values of all those parameters.

Thank you for your response, pgr
the ini file is using is: “Loaded Configuration File /opt/php-7.4/lib/php.ini”
and it has this configuration: “upload_max_filesize = 350M”
we also use the same “upload_max_filesize = 250M” in /etc/php/…
but with the same error: “Sat Dec 3 08:25:14 2022 [29894][257818a9-d917-963f-ffe1-5d6b5d75b479][FATAL] ERROR: uploaded file was too big: max filesize: 60000000”

What are the effective values of those settings shown on the phpinfo (obtained from inside SuiteCRM diagnostics, not anywhere else)?

Thank you pgr, the value in phpinfo from diagnostics is:
“max_file_uploads 20 20”
where can I change it?

It’s possible upgrade manually? uploading packeage from ftp? I can’t find manifiest file into SuiteCRM-8.2.1-7.12-migration :frowning:

Sorry, no manual upgrade possible.

If you are already changing the value in the correct php file (the one shown in phpinfo obtained from inside SuiteCRM), it should only be a matter of restarting the web server and the values in that ini file should become effective; unless there is something else overriding it (other php.ini’s, which should also be mentioned in that phinfo).

don’t worry, because I don’t undertand too…
I’m following the instructions from SuiteCRM 7.12.x migration to SuiteCRM 8.x :: SuiteCRM Documentation to upgrade 7.12 to suite 8 and at the moment it’s OK, but I have a lot of cache (yes, I restarted the web server), and with https the same too

anything else can I do to work without this problem/cache ?

That looks like permissions/ownerships problems.

But let’s keep the problems separate:

1. Getting your php.ini values to be recognized
  2. Getting ownerships/permissions right

You can write in Spanish, I understand it well - I just prefer to write in English because it takes me too long to write in Spanish… :slight_smile:

All ok!
Thank you, I can write in english :slight_smile: no problem!
All OK, I will test it and continue working, have a nice day pgr

1 Like