New SuiteCRM installtion from Hosting Provider Install

I thought I would start here as my hosting provider(Inmotion Hosting), provides installs from Softaculous. Both with provide limited support.

I installed SuiteCRM from my provider. Installs version 7.11.19.
All looks good, but I keep getting errors when I go into create of opportunities and other areas as well.

I ran a number of the “repair” options, but still getting the following. Mostly when I go into “create”

Appreciate any suggestions/insight. Would really like to start kicking the tires on this.

Below is a sample of errors I’m seeing.

Public License version 3. * * In accordance with Section 7(b) of the GNU Affero General Public License version 3, * these Appropriate Legal Notices must retain the display of the “Powered by * SugarCRM” logo and “Supercharged by SuiteCRM” logo. If the display of the logos is not * reasonably feasible for technical reasons, the Appropriate Legal Notices must * display the words “Powered by SugarCRM” and “Supercharged by SuiteCRM”. / } { /* * * SugarCRM Community Edition is a customer relationship management program developed by * SugarCRM, Inc. Copyright © 2004-2013 SugarCRM Inc. * * SuiteCRM is an extension to SugarCRM Community Edition developed by SalesAgility Ltd. * Copyright © 2011 - 2018 SalesAgility Ltd. * * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under * the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License version 3 as published by the * Free Software Foundation with the addition of the following permission added * to Section 15 as permitted in Section 7(a): FOR ANY PART OF THE COVERED WORK * IN WHICH THE COPYRIGHT IS OWNED BY SUGARCRM, SUGARCRM DISCLAIMS THE WARRANTY * OF NON INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. * * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT * ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS * FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more * details. * * You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License along with * this program; if not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses or write to the Free * Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA * 02110-1301 USA. * * You can contact SugarCRM, Inc. headquarters at 10050 North Wolfe Road, * SW2-130, Cupertino, CA 95014, USA. or at email address contact@sugarcrm.com. * * The interactive user interfaces in modified source and object code versions * of this program must display Appropriate Legal Notices, as required under * Section 5 of the GNU Affero General Public License version 3. * * In accordance with Section 7(b) of the GNU Affero General Public License version 3, * these Appropriate Legal Notices must retain the display of the “Powered by * SugarCRM” logo and “Supercharged by SuiteCRM” logo. If the display of the logos is not * reasonably feasible for technical reasons, the Appropriate Legal Notices must * display the words “Powered by SugarCRM” and “Supercharged by SuiteCRM”. */ }
{if isset($smarty.request.isDuplicate) && $smarty.request.isDuplicate eq “true”} {else} {/if} {if (!empty($smarty.request.return_module) || !empty($smarty.request.relate_to)) && !(isset($smarty.request.isDuplicate) && $smarty.request.isDuplicate eq “true”)} {/if} {assign var=‘place’ value="_HEADER"}
{if $bean->aclAccess(“save”)}{/if} {if !empty($smarty.request.return_action) && ($smarty.request.return_action == “DetailView” && !empty($smarty.request.return_id))} {elseif !empty($smarty.request.return_action) && ($smarty.request.return_action == “DetailView” && !empty($fields.id.value))} {elseif !empty($smarty.request.return_action) && ($smarty.request.return_action == “DetailView” && empty($fields.id.value)) && empty($smarty.request.return_id)} {elseif !empty($smarty.request.return_action) && !empty($smarty.request.return_module)} {elseif empty($smarty.request.return_action) || empty($smarty.request.return_id) && !empty($fields.id.value)} {else} {/if} {if $showVCRControl} {$APP.LBL_SAVE_AND_CONTINUE} {/if} {if $bean->aclAccess(“detail”)}{if !empty($fields.id.value) && $isAuditEnabled}{/if}{/if}
{$PAGINATION}
{sugar_include include=$includes}
{display tabs}
{
Loop through all top level panels first *}{display panels}

{* if tab } { if panel display*} {if panel collasped} {expand panel}
{SUGAR_TRANSLATE LABEL=‘DEFAULT’ MODULE=‘OPPORTUNITIES’}
{row} {column} {} {} {**}

{*label*}
                            {minify}
                                                                {capture name="label" assign="label"}{sugar_translate label='LBL_OPPORTUNITY_NAME' module='Opportunities'}{/capture}
                                {$label|strip_semicolon}:
                                                            {* Show the required symbol if field is required, but override not set.  Or show if override is set *}
                                                                                            {/minify}
                        {**} {counter name="panelFieldCount" print=false} {* /** * * SugarCRM Community Edition is a customer relationship management program developed by * SugarCRM, Inc. Copyright (C) 2004-2013 SugarCRM Inc. * * SuiteCRM is an extension to SugarCRM Community Edition developed by SalesAgility Ltd. * Copyright (C) 2011 - 2018 SalesAgility Ltd. * * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under * the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License version 3 as published by the * Free Software Foundation with the addition of the following permission added * to Section 15 as permitted in Section 7(a): FOR ANY PART OF THE COVERED WORK * IN WHICH THE COPYRIGHT IS OWNED BY SUGARCRM, SUGARCRM DISCLAIMS THE WARRANTY * OF NON INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. * * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT * ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS * FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more * details. * * You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License along with * this program; if not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses or write to the Free * Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA * 02110-1301 USA. * * You can contact SugarCRM, Inc. headquarters at 10050 North Wolfe Road, * SW2-130, Cupertino, CA 95014, USA. or at email address contact@sugarcrm.com. * * The interactive user interfaces in modified source and object code versions * of this program must display Appropriate Legal Notices, as required under * Section 5 of the GNU Affero General Public License version 3. * * In accordance with Section 7(b) of the GNU Affero General Public License version 3, * these Appropriate Legal Notices must retain the display of the "Powered by * SugarCRM" logo and "Supercharged by SuiteCRM" logo. If the display of the logos is not * reasonably feasible for technical reasons, the Appropriate Legal Notices must * display the words "Powered by SugarCRM" and "Supercharged by SuiteCRM". */ *} {if strlen($fields.name.value) <= 0} {assign var="value" value=$fields.name.default_value } {else} {assign var="value" value=$fields.name.value } {/if} 

{$value}
{Field Exceptions}{column} {}{} {**}

{*label*}
                            {minify}
                                                                {capture name="label" assign="label"}{sugar_translate label='LBL_ACCOUNT_NAME' module='Opportunities'}{/capture}
                                                            {* Show the required symbol if field is required, but override not set.  Or show if override is set *}
                                                                                            {/minify}

{*label*}
                            {minify}
                                                                {capture name="label" assign="label"}{sugar_translate label='LBL_DATE_CLOSED' module='Opportunities'}{/capture}
                                                                                            {/minify}

@bh56

Welcome to community!

1. Which version php do you use? SuiteCRM version 7.11.19 support php 7.3.
  2. As other variant. For testing switch on developmen mode (Admin->System Settings->Developer Mode:).

Thanks so much for you assistance.

I’m using PHP 7.3. I saw that this version was only compatible up to this version.

I enabled Developer mode. Not much difference in output though.

{* /** * * SugarCRM Community Edition is a customer relationship management program developed by * SugarCRM, In “Powered by SugarCRM” and “Supercharged by SuiteCRM”. */ }
{if isset($smarty.request.isDuplicate) && $smarty.request.isDuplicate eq “true”} {else} {/if} {if (!empty($smarty.request.return_module) || !empty($smarty.request.relate_to)) && !(isset($smarty.request.isDuplicate) && $smarty.request.isDuplicate eq “true”)} {/if} {assign var=‘place’ value="_HEADER"}
{if $bean->aclAccess(“save”)}{/if} {if !empty($smarty.request.return_action) && ($smarty.request.return_action == “DetailView” && !empty($smarty.request.return_id))} {elseif !empty($smarty.request.return_action) && ($smarty.request.return_action == “DetailView” && !empty($fields.id.value))} {elseif !empty($smarty.request.return_action) && ($smarty.request.return_action == “DetailView” && empty($fields.id.value)) && empty($smarty.request.return_id)} {elseif !empty($smarty.request.return_action) && !empty($smarty.request.return_module)} {elseif empty($smarty.request.return_action) || empty($smarty.request.return_id) && !empty($fields.id.value)} {else} {/if} {if $showVCRControl} {$APP.LBL_SAVE_AND_CONTINUE} {/if} {if $bean->aclAccess(“detail”)}{if !empty($fields.id.value) && $isAuditEnabled}{/if}{/if}
{$PAGINATION}
{sugar_include include=$includes}
{display tabs}
{
Loop through all top level panels first *}{display panels}

{* if tab } { if panel display*} {if panel collasped} {expand panel}
{SUGAR_TRANSLATE LABEL=‘DEFAULT’ MODULE=‘OPPORTUNITIES’}

How did you set your ownerships/permissions? Which user name did you use in the chown command?

I just used the Softculous install from my hosting provider. Didn’t go the route of self install. I’m checking with them as well if they know what is the issue. I have access to the directories and could set if needed.