New Email Subpanel

We should establish a fresh sub-panel within the accounts module labeled “Email.” After configuring the RM’s email within the CRM, it should enable us to monitor both incoming and outgoing emails for each client within their respective accounts.

Hi,
It required a Lot more custom code and in depth knowledge of CRM structure.

1 Like

Hi,
Can you give me some idea, how i link incoming and outgoing for respective accounts.

For incoming emails, ready the modules\Schedulers_AddJobsHere.php and in there read the code in pollMonitoredInboxes() function to get the idea about how CRM reads incoming emails.

For outgoing emails you can check the history subpanel code and then the related method displaying the outgoing emails for the account, it will not be tricky, the difficult thing is incoming emails.

This is some high level leave idea, If you know SuiteCRM coding, then hopefully you will understand what I mean.

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Thanks bro to giving me idea.

Why isn’t the activities subpanel enough for your needs?

1 Like

Hi pgr,
But in activities subpanel incoming and outgoing email not show at respective account.

So if you’re going to do work customizing, I suggest you focus on that, customizing that panel, it’s probably simpler.

Try adding a direct relationship between those emails and the account. That should make them appear in the subpanel. Then you can think about how to automate the adding of that relationship in your day-to-day practices. Maybe a workflow or a logic hook can do it easily.

1 Like

Hi pgr,
i already create relationship between Accounts->Email for subpanel, but i can’t understand how i show incoming and outgoing email respect to assigned account.
Can you please give me some idea.
Thanks

You have the relationship established in Studio, but then are you actually making Account A be related to Email E?

If it is, and you should be able to achieve that by linking them from a subpanel, then I expect it would appear in Activities. But I am not sure, try it.

1 Like

Right.
Thank you pgr for giving me idea.

What all changes you made to achieve it? Please provide details.

It would be nice for Activities panel to automatically relate and show all Email, Call, Meeting, Document, Event, etc., of people who are automatically related, without any CRM user action.

1 Like