Need help regarding Schedulers for campaign

i created email campaign but i do not know how to set Schedulers for campaign and where i have to set this code in suite crm for Schedulers.

Anyone can tell me how i can add this and send my email campaign.
please guide me step by step for this like where i have to create file in which module and file name ? where i have to use for scheduler.

Maybe this doc will help you:

In this article only mentions about task scheduler but they didn’t tell about anything how to create that file for task scheduler

It is usually one of these folders:

custom/modules/Schedulers/

custom/Extension/application/Ext/Schedulers/

The instructions on the screen say “Windows Scheduled Tasks”, which is Windows’ version of cron, and there is plenty of generic documentation online on how to add tasks there.

This has nothing to do with SuiteCRM Schedulers.

i need to create file for php.exe-f cron.php ? whenever i search on chatgpt it say create file like this

but according to u i do not need to create ??

i want to know what i have to write in batch file which i have to save in
custom/Extension/application/Ext/Schedulers/ ???
i also checked after Ext / i do not have Scheduler file.
can you please guide me properly and give me batch file also so can use that and what will be file name

Hello Suddam,

you don’t need to create any files or develop any PHP.
If you go to your admin → Scheduler at the very bottom, SuiteCRM will generate the details, that you need to configure inside your cronfile.

Since you’re under Windows, you’ll have to transfer that information to the Win world.
If you search for something like “how to setup windows task scheduler” on Google, you’ll find tons of instructions for Windows.

Once you’ve setup the cron job, still under Scheduler, you can check the task:
‘Process Workflow Tasks’
It should be executed in the interval you configured in your Win task scheduler:

Then, your campaigns will start sending out emails as well.
(there are tasks for this as well under the Scheduler)

I’m brushing these details in that video:

1 Like

https://community.suitecrm.com/search?q=Windows%20Scheduled%20Tasks