MySQL crashes when upgrading to SuiteCRM 7.10.3

When I upgrade SuiteCRM from version 7.10.2 to version 7.10.3 with https://suitecrm.com/files/161/SuiteCRM-7.10-Upgrades/261/SuiteCRM-Upgrade-7.10.x-to-7.10.3.zip, the MySQL server crash. I tried many times and after each time, I must ask https://www.ex2.com/support to restart MySQL server.

You’re the first person reporting such a problem. Do you have any log files you can examine to help figure out what’s wrong?

suitecrm.log
php_errors.log
upgradeWizard.log
and maybe some mysql log, if you can find one?

Focus on the timestamps in the logs, look for things happening at the moment you attempted the upgrade.

Sometimes a few “clean-up” tasks may help:

• clearing or renaming “upload/upgrades/” directory
  • re-downloading the zip file and checking it’s integrity with “unzip -t”

Seems to be a problem with the database server, not with SuiteCRM :

Sat Apr 7 08:23:23 2018 [25301][-none-][FATAL] Could not connect to DB server localhost as numopenf_crm. port : Can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket ‘/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock’ (2)

Other errors I found in error_log file :

[07-Apr-2018 10:44:55 Europe/Paris] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; nusoap_base has a deprecated constructor in /home/numopenf/public_html/crm/include/nusoap/nusoap.php on line 321
[07-Apr-2018 10:44:55 Europe/Paris] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; nusoap_fault has a deprecated constructor in /home/numopenf/public_html/crm/include/nusoap/nusoap.php on line 1455
[07-Apr-2018 10:44:55 Europe/Paris] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; nusoap_xmlschema has a deprecated constructor in /home/numopenf/public_html/crm/include/nusoap/nusoap.php on line 1744
[07-Apr-2018 10:44:55 Europe/Paris] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; soapval has a deprecated constructor in /home/numopenf/public_html/crm/include/nusoap/nusoap.php on line 2924
[07-Apr-2018 10:44:55 Europe/Paris] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; soap_transport_http has a deprecated constructor in /home/numopenf/public_html/crm/include/nusoap/nusoap.php on line 3227
[07-Apr-2018 10:44:55 Europe/Paris] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; nusoap_server has a deprecated constructor in /home/numopenf/public_html/crm/include/nusoap/nusoap.php on line 4733
[07-Apr-2018 10:44:55 Europe/Paris] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; wsdl has a deprecated constructor in /home/numopenf/public_html/crm/include/nusoap/nusoap.php on line 6069
[07-Apr-2018 10:44:55 Europe/Paris] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; nusoap_parser has a deprecated constructor in /home/numopenf/public_html/crm/include/nusoap/nusoap.php on line 8205
[07-Apr-2018 10:44:55 Europe/Paris] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; nusoap_client has a deprecated constructor in /home/numopenf/public_html/crm/include/nusoap/nusoap.php on line 9057

Don’t bother with the PHP Deprecated messages, there are a lot of those and they usually aren’t relevant.

Which address are you using to connect to your DB? You can check this in config.php

I tried again many times and the update seems to work. I’ve got 7.10.3 version now.