MOVE the subpanel edit/remove button

Am I able to move the edit/remove button from subpanel, I want to move it to the very beginning of every row.

You can edit this in Admin -> Studio and then navigate to the module you are viewing the subpanel in, then modify the subpanel in the layouts section of that module.

Thanks,

Will.

Thanks Will, I tried, and it does not work.
Subpanel layout modification in Studio only allows me to move data fields, not Button (the edit & remove that I want to move is a button)

It should allow you to. Can you provide some screen shots in regards to where you’re editing and what subpanels?

Thanks,

Will.

It is custom module, not those native modules, and I move the edit & remove to the top of the subpanel layout in Studio.
Here is the picture

I have tested this and also run into the issue where these buttons are not moved.

I have therefore logged a bug on the SuiteCRM GitHub Repository.

This will be labelled, replicated, fixed, tested and included in future bug-fix releases.

Thanks,

Will.

1 Like

Many Thanks Will!
While you are fixing this, could you please try to add a function to buttons. I know the remove button currently is to remove relationship, but can you add the ability of removing record directly from the subpanel (if that is a quick fix), I will definitely appreciate that.

How to remove Edit and Delete button with codes?