Module list on reports makes no sense

Hello:

I was trying to create more reports and found this issue I had never seen before, the Module list makes no sense (see attached image), and for the reports I had made the module used is no longer selected and not in the list. (I searched a lot not only here but found nothing on this.)

Also If I select one form the list there are no fields no nothing.

I don’t know when it started.

I am 7.11.8
Mysql version: 10.1.40-MariaDB-cll-lve
PHP: 7.2.22

Thanks a lot Kind Regards

I think there’s some problem with your list, the fields aren’t showing.

Try it in the live demo:

demo.suiteondemand.com (user:will, pass: will)

And check your logs, and your browser’s developer console, to see if there are any errors at the moment when that screen is displayed.

Hello:

Thank you for your help, I have been the last few days trying all you said and I cannot find any major issues nor on the browser using the developer console.

I an attaching my log as requested. I cleared it and all you see is on the module at hand.

On your live demo all shows as it should

My last options would be a full backup, data and files.

Fresh install, then restore database and finally restore the custom folder.

I would love to avoid that.

Regards

Before any more drastic measures, try some repairs from Admin / Repairs

• QR & R
  • relationships repair
  • anything javascript related

Hello:

I had already done that and I just did it again, to no avail.

Regards

Bump just in case somebody has anything, before I go for backup and fresh install.

Hello:

I enabled PHP error display and got this error:

Notice: Undefined variable: module_sub_panels in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\haguscrm\include\SubPanel\SubPanelTiles.php on line 386 Warning: array_map(): Argument #2 should be an array in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\haguscrm\include\SubPanel\SubPanelTiles.php on line 386

Regards

I’m sorry, I can’t make much from that error. Something about your installation seems broken… :frowning: