Mobile APP (iphone)

Can anyone suggest a Mobile application (IOS) that will work with SuiteCRM that will allow me access a custom module ?

Hi darengray,

There doesn’t seem to be another mobile app out there that has the functionality of QuickCRM for SugarCRM CE/SuiteCRM at this time. If you were pushed, you can purchase QuickCRM pro which handles custom modules.

Thanks,

Will.

Yes i did purchase QuickCRM pro ! Can you suggest anyone who has been successful implementing the PDF function that I can hire

Hi darengray,

What exactly do you want the PDF functionality to do? This functionality is not part of QuickCRM. You may be better contacting QuickCRM support as they will be able to detail what is possible with QuickCRM.

Thanks,

Will.

I should have created a new topic, i want the PDF function in SuiteCRM to work that has nothing to top with QuickCRM.

Hi darengray,

Please create a new topic fully explaining your requirements.

Thanks,

Will.

Yathit mobile app has native iOS support without installing plugin on server. Custom module and additional features (map, contacts import, notification, offline, attachment, PDF etc) require subscription https://store.suitecrm.com/addons/custom-suitecrm-mobile-app

Regarding PDF support, Yathit mobile app can generate quote PDF. For additional PDF functionality, please contact to support@yathit.com

DreamCRM mobile app for iOS and Android

Also connect me if any help needed .