Missing REMOVE button from subpanel

Hi,

after update 7.8.X -> 7.10.22, I am missing a REMOVE button in all subpanels.
I have checked layoutdef files and everything looks fine and correct.

I tried adding extra button, and this works. Looks like some parser is blocking remove button.

Does anyone know where to look next? I can not find where is HTML created for buttons.

Best regards,
Filip

Is it in English or a different language? Maybe a problem with the labels?

You can check this by logging in with a user that uses English language.

Any language it is the same.

There is not button on page, source code of page (HTML) doesn’t have button; I am missing

'<ul>'

element for button.

Br,
Filip

I think it’s coming from the widgets here

The ones mentioning SubpanelRemove

Have a look in your custom folder, are there any files overriding this?

Hi,

custom folders are all ok. This is fine, but I belive that somewhre else is the probelm; because REMOVE button is not shown, so some parser/template part of code is not showing it.

Only problem is that I can not find code that reads subpaneldef files and constructs HTML for page.

The code? It’s simple:

(hint: I am using irony :smiley: )

Thank you for help, but irony it is.

I am reading this and I am still nowhere :pensive: :pensive: :pensive:

But I have to go on I need to solve this.

I am comparing this project with other that is working and can not find a single thing different.

Just that my HTML is missing REMOVE button.

Correct
Correct_remove
Mine - missing

Have you tried setting breakpoints here

to understand the flow of the code? There are several conditions there that could cause the button not to render.

@fcorluka

Could you toss us a screenshot of where the button is missing from. Also let us know weather you have buttons shown within a list or next to each other (Option set within system settings)

There was a bug at one point that was fixed recently, would have assumed that it was within 22 but potentially not

I have tried to brakepoint in this file, but nothing happend.

Remove button is missing in every subpanel in every module.

HTML code above shows inspect of Edit button.

Ok, @fcorluka, ill ask you to re-read my comment, primarily the second part which says:

I’m asking for the screenshot as it will allow me to confirm if the issue that you are currently seeing is the same I’m thinking of.

here it is
Edit-no-remove