Migration from 7.14.x to 8.7 - no promps from "setup-legacy-migration" command

I am stepping through the migration from 7.14.5 to 8.7.

Files have been copied, legacy folder added, vendor/include folders moved and whatnot. I have run the setup command from the command line and have no response:

./bin/console suitecrm:app:setup-legacy-migration

The migration walk through suggests that I should be prompted with a manual setup of session-dir and site_url. Neither of these things are being requested.

I know that the command is running as the first time I ran it I was prompted to upgrade my PHP to version 8.1 which I have done. This is a test instance so I can start over if need be but would rather see how I can dig out of this.

Check you config.php file. If it is set correctly or not.

session_dir=β€œβ€
site_url is set to my installation/public directory, more specifically I have a domain pointing to β€œpublic” as the document root.

Again, these two items are specifically mentioned in the migration document: Migration - 7.14.x to 8.7.0+ :: SuiteCRM Documentation

2.4. Run the migration prepare command

1 - On your SuiteCRM 8 instance root (For example: /var/www/<SuiteCRM8> ) run: ./bin/console suitecrm:app:setup-legacy-migration

2 - You should be prompted to do the manual step for checking and updating values on legacy config

Looking at my server PHP modules I have all the dependent modules listed with the exception of these 2:
cli
common

My understanding is that as I can SSH into the server and call a PHP script the cli module is installed. running php -v from a terminal returns:
PHP 8.1.28 (cli) (built: Apr 16 2024 22:03:04) (NTS) …

Do I have a PHP module issue?

You can go though it once.

But, is your set up working without any issues? and errors in the log file?