Menus question

Hi Guys

Is there anyway of hiding the “ALL” menu? Also on the is it possible to customise the menu where you log out?

Running Suite CRM 7.9.7

Thanks guys
Andy

See what you can do with this

themes/SuiteR/tpls/_headerModuleList.tpl

change the theme name in the path, to match the theme you’re using.

I have had a look at the file but as a newbie, i cant make head nor tail of it… I was kind of hoping this was maybe a setting but obviously not that simple. Can i switch off all thats in the ALL menu?

Ideally it would be nice to hide the whole “ALL” dropdown but if this is going to be complicated then i may as well leave it.

Is there a simpler way?

Thanks for your help, its much appreciated.

Andy

In Admin / Display Modules and Subpanels, you can choose which modules are displayed in the navigation bar and which subpanels are displayed system-wide.

I don’t know if that is enough for your needs, have you tried it?

Hi pgr

Yes i have customised what is displayed but in all honesty i can live with this, all i was trying to do was hide the “ALL” menu. However i can control everything within that drop-down. Its not a show stopper so that would be fine.

Any idea on how to change the menu when you log out? for example where it shows:

Employees
Admin
Support Forum
About
Log out

I wouldn’t mind adding and editing here, for example i wanted to change the wording of employees to candidates and add a couple of more links.

Thanks buddy, really appreciate your help

Andy

Maybe here

https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/blob/master/include/globalControlLinks.php

1 Like

Great, just what i needed. Many thanks