Malformed SQL statement causing errors

Hi. I just installed 8.2.4 and was trying some things out when I ran into an error message when I view a contact. The error on the screen is “Error occurred while retrieving records”. There’s a graphql error in the developer tools, but I checked the suitecrm.log file and found this:

SubpanelCustomQueryPort: Error executing custom query Query Failed: SELECT meetings.`date_end` AS `meetings_date_end`     ORDER BY `meetings_date_end` DESC LIMIT 1: MySQL error 1109: Unknown table 'meetings' in field list

As you can see it’s missing something like “FROM meetings” in the middle there.

Any thoughts on how I can fix or work around this?

Did you ever figure out how to fix this issue. All of a sudden I’m seeing this error too.

Every time I go into an Account, Contact or Lead where the Insights dashlet is activated, it generates the same error and error log.

Running SuiteCRM 8.5

Unfortunately no. Although at some point the frontend error message went away. Now where the error was it just shows a thin red banner with a spinner inside that just keeps going forever. It’s not that distracting and I haven’t had the time to look into it more so I just left it.

Sorry I can’t be of more help.

Thanks, on mine I also noted that the history tab is empty when the error ocurrs. So I can’t see any previous acitivites for my contacts or leads.