Looking for Assistance

Hey Guys! This is my first post and I didn’t see a section specifically for this so I apologize if I’ve overlooked the proper place. My organization utilizes SuiteCRM to administer the back end of our database. We have a dev box and a production box and we seem to continually run into issues when we are trying to pull down our changes from dev from source control. We have relied on a resource external to our organization to support us in the past but he really doesn’t have the bandwidth to continue with us. At least not in a timely manner. We are looking for someone who may be interested in some contract work and who would be able to help us navigate SuiteCRM better. Would anyone be interested in this? Again, I apologize in advance if there is a better place to post this. I didn’t see a “jobs” page. Thanks.

Hi
I feel sorry for the trouble you would have faced. Having a source control should not create any problem in get code updates from dev to prod, I believe you might not have kept the correct file ignores on the source control, Are you using SVN or GIT?
Feel free to get in touch with us for your future development needs.

We are using SVN. Right now we are working to ensure that the autogenerated files are ignored. Is there any sort of guide to ensure we do that for all of the appropriate files?

Here is the link of git ignore for SuiteCRM, I believe directories and files will be same for SVN too.