Log error

I don’t know where to enter this UTC information. I have set the UTC times in the User Admin section. I don’t see a place to put UTC info in the email section.

Wed Jan 18 00:13:25 2017 [627782][-none-][FATAL] Configuration variable date.timezone is not set, guessed timezone UTC. Please set date.timezone=“UTC” in php.ini

Appreciate any help.

Thanks
John

You do this in your php.ini file. See http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8684609/dude-wheres-my-php-ini on how to find the location of your file.

Hello Simeon. Firstly, thank you for taking the time to respond. I am in a hosted environment and have access to the installation using cpanel file manager. It limits me to searches of 250 files at a time and I have not been successful in finding the file.

Additionally, when and if I do find it, while I am ok with opening it and editing the file in notepad, will it be obvious as to what I am to edit?

Unfortunately for me, the GIThub site seemed to be geared to folks that are hosting the software on their own server. Unless I misunderstood what I was reading.

If you could help a bit with where the file is and what to put into it, I would be very appreciative.

Kind regards,
John

I think this error is affecting my calendar as all of my entries have shifted to being off by 5 hours ahead. I know I entered the correct time in Outlook and sent the invitations to the other invitees. Then, a few days later they all changed. Could this be the PHP.INI file error?

If it is, I can not find the PHP.ini file. I’m in the process of seeing if my shared hosting provider can help me find it.

If someone can help me get the final two pieces to work(PHP.ini and maps) I would be very grateful. Is there a consultant that I can pay to do this?

I am in startup mode and don’t have any income yet from my rep firm so I really can’t afford the full support contract yet but would be willing to pay someone on a per diem/per incident basis to finalize my installation.

I apologize if I am breaking any protocol or rules. I’m just at my wits end at this point and can’t figure out why my calendar is wrong.

Thank you in advance.

John

Just to update: InMotion Hosting Rocks! They fixed the php.ini file and I don’t have any more errors.

BTW, how do I clear the log?

Maps still not working.

Thanks
John