Listview Conditional formatting

I wanted to highlight a row in green on the list view if a custom field is populated.
The custom field will contain a date. If this field contains any date I want to mark the entire row green, if the date is absent I want to leave the row alone.

I cant find any updated information on this, any help is appreciated!

There is actually excellent information on this, directly from the master

http://www.jsmackin.co.uk/suitecrm/suitecrm-list-view-conditional-formatting/

1 Like

I had actually looked at that guide, unfortunately it will only highlight or modify one cell, I was hoping to change the entire rows color.

Sorry, I don’t know how to do that. There’s probably a similar solution, using a different hook, but I’m afraid I don’t know enough to help you.

@jonsavas, Hi

Maybe the best way to do it is to develop a custom ListView for your module, and assign a CSS class to the relevant rows…

I followed this guide and I am getting this error:

[22-Feb-2021 20:47:39 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: log in /home/u544508717/domains/apeportal.com/public_html/include/utils/LogicHook.php on line 236
[22-Feb-2021 20:47:39 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function debug() on null in /home/u544508717/domains/apeportal.com/public_html/include/utils/LogicHook.php:236
Stack trace:
#0 /home/u544508717/domains/apeportal.com/public_html/include/utils.php(3449): LogicHook->call_custom_logic(’’, ‘server_round_tr…’)
#1 [internal function]: sugar_cleanup()
#2 {main}
thrown in /home/u544508717/domains/apeportal.com/public_html/include/utils/LogicHook.php on line 236

Are you calling some function called debug() in your hook?

Maybe when logging something…