Link to opportunity not found

Hello, I created a report for opportunity.
One field used is obviously “Opportunity Name”. The DisplayLinkLabel is ticked. Therefore in the report appears the opportunity name, clickable, and the link is:
http://suitecrm.xxx.com/SuiteCRM/index.php?module=Opportunities&action=DetailView&record=16319c4b-f4d0-138b-cbfb-5ffeaf9ce5a2

but if I click there it appears

Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server.

This is a typical 404 error. But why it happens? I already to quick repair the database, still the same.

Thank you

What version of SuiteCRM and PHP?

Does it happens with all links?

Are you logged in when this happens?

Hi, sure I am logged in.

php:
PHP 7.4.3 (cli) (built: Oct 6 2020 15:47:56) ( NTS )
Copyright © The PHP Group
Zend Engine v3.4.0, Copyright © Zend Technologies
with Zend OPcache v7.4.3, Copyright ©, by Zend Technologies

Suitecrm:
Version 7.10.29

Sugar Version 6.5.25 (Build 344)

Thanks

I think your PHP version is the problem.
7.4 is not supported yet. Please check here for more information:

Omg.
That Is a problem. I have other apps relying on php like mailwizz so i cannot downgrade PHP.

I’m sure a small downgrade will be possible, I don’t think any program out there runs only on PHP 7.4 and nothing else…

I have read documentation to downgrade php on ubuntu. It seems it is not a straightforward procedure, and involves many steps. Seems too risky for me, I prefer to wait for php 7.4 support on suitecrm, as long as the problems are only the ones that I mentioned. Or do you think there could be many others, more relevant?

Anything can go wrong. Nobody has gone over the changes in PHP 7.4 and confronted them with the SuiteCRM code (which is over 1 million lines).

It shouldn’t be too hard to downgrade…

Thanks I downgraded to php7.2
The problem is still there, nothing changed.

By the way I have seen that in the compatibility matrix there is written mysql up to 5.7;
in my ubuntu 20.04 I have installed mysql server 8.0 !!! Strange, very different version.

In any case while php could matter, I don’t think that mysql could be an issue. What do you think?

There are multiple known issues with MySQL 8.0

And remember, there’s always the area of the “unknown” issues…

Ok so I think I should downgrade to 5.7

Hope it Is possibile to have multiple installations on the same Ubuntu.

Nope. I downgraded DB to Mysql5.7
Nothing changed, everything exactly as before (problem with sending mail, link to opportunity not found).

So getting back to the initial problem: is your server really

http://suitecrm.xxx.com/SuiteCRM/

including that subdirectory? Is your host_name and site_url correctly set in config.php?