Line Items in Detail View messed up - Contracts, Quotes & Invoices

Hi

Our quotes, invoices and contracts have always had product lines and service lines or just product lines and all run fine and display fine.

SuiteCRM8-5, PHP 8.1.27, MariaDB 10.5.22

We have just tried creating some ‘service only’ contracts, and have a big problem with the line item display in detail view for these types of contract. We have also tested it with quotes and invoices as well and they are all the same. So for contracts below, this also applies to Quotes and Invoices.

Adding the service line items is fine, all fields populate and are spaced correctly and are saved against the contract. However, when you view the contract (which is only service lines) and click on the line items tab, the display of the line items is totally screwed up.

To be clear, this is only for contracts where only service lines have been added. If you have one where there are just product lines or a mix of products and service lines, regardless of which order you add them, they display fine.

See the attached screen displays of a mixed one and a service only contract.

A good one - mix of product and services

A corrupt display - Service item only

Before I start diving in, as I assume all 3 modules will use the same code, has anyone seen this fault before and fixed it. I can’t find anything in the forum but could be searching using the wrong description.

I was wondering if this may be an external factor but don’t want to go jumping around as I am sure there must be other users who issue ‘service only’ invoices or quotes and/or store service only contracts who may have had the same issue.

Many thanks in advance.