Leads quick create email not showing file attachment dialog

Hi All

After upgrading 7.1 to 7.3.1, I can no longer attached email file attachments in the “quick create window”. The normal way to compose emails has no issues attaching files. The problem only occurs in the “quick create view”.

Clicking on “Add Files” button in the screen-shot does not show any dialog.

Do you get any JavaScript errors in your browser console?

After you upgraded, did you perform a Quick Repair & Rebuild in Admin -> Repair and also clear your browser cache?

Thanks,

Will.

The Javascript error only occurs when landing on the detail view page of Contacts. This is also present on a full install of 7.3.1 so I don’t think that is the problem.

The function call seems to be failing but it throws no errors. I suspect either outputted content is wrong or the function just cant seem to locate and display the file upload dialog.

<input type="button" name="add_file_button" onclick="SUGAR.email2.composeLayout.addFileField();" value="Add Files" class="button">

Yes I have done a “Quick Repair and Rebuild” and cleared the cache but still no luck.

Can anyone please help me this with one? It would be much more work to install a fresh copy of SuiteCRM 7.3.2 and import all data. I would be great to understand why this problem is happening and how to fix it.