Ldap connectivity issue

Hello All,

Recently we have migrated suitecrm7.14 from a Windows server to a Linux server with phpv8.2.Linux server has the ldap module and enabled the extension in the php.ini file. There is an admin user with external_auth_only set ‘0’, still the non-LDAP user cannot able to login to CRM. Ldap server connectivity is working fine with 389 port. When I log in with the non-ldap user, there is an error ‘Can’t connect to LDAP Server’.Please let me know how to solve this.

Thanks in advance.

I don’t know about LDAP, but I saw a lot of people asking about that here in the past month, try having a look at those threads.

1. Verify PHP LDAP Extension: Ensure that the PHP LDAP extension is installed and properly configured. You can check the enabled extensions and configuration by creating a PHP file with the following content and accessing it through your browser:

<?php

phpinfo();

?>
Look for the LDAP section in the output to confirm that the LDAP extension is enabled and configured correctly.

1. Check LDAP Configuration in SuiteCRM: Verify that the LDAP settings in your SuiteCRM configuration are accurate. You can usually find these settings in the config.php file. Look for parameters like $sugar_config[‘external_auth_only’] and make sure they are set correctly for your LDAP setup