Kreporter not saving reports

Hello,

I installed Kreporter module (v4.1) in the latest version of SuiteCRM (installed it fresh yesterday) and have ensured that the KREST interface is working. However, when I save a report, none of the changes I make (like selecting a module to report on, fields to display, report name) are saved to the database so the report remains in the ‘new report’ state.

Looking in error_log I can see:

PHP Warning: Missing argument 1 for KReport::save(), called in /suitecrm/modules/KReports/controller.php on line 296 and defined in suitecrm/modules/KReports/KReport.php on line 423

PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of KReport::save() should be compatible with SugarBean::save($check_notify = false) in suitecrm/modules/KReports/KReport.php on line 1994

PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of KReport::create_new_list_query() should be compatible with SugarBean::create_new_list_query($order_by, $where, $filter = Array, $params = Array, $show_deleted = 0, $join_type = ‘’, $return_array = false, $parentbean = NULL, $singleSelect = false, $ifListForExport = false) in suitecrm/modules/KReports/KReport.php on line 1994

PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in suitecrm/modules/KReports/KReport.php on line 416

Any idea what I have done wrong? I checked that AJAX is disabled for the Kreports module and also the permissions are correct.

Were you able to solve this?