Just installed suiteCRM via Softaculous in cPanel

Hi,

I just installed suiteCRM, and everything went great. When I logged in, I saw no errors. I setup the SMTP server, tested an e-mail and it worked. Now I am receiving all these errors on the home page. Reset homepage button did not work.

Strict Standards: Declaration of MyCallsDashlet::process() should be compatible with DashletGeneric::process($lvsParams = Array, $id = NULL) in /home/arccrmco/public_html/modules/Calls/Dashlets/MyCallsDashlet/MyCallsDashlet.php on line 47

Strict Standards: Declaration of MyMeetingsDashlet::process() should be compatible with DashletGeneric::process($lvsParams = Array, $id = NULL) in /home/arccrmco/public_html/modules/Meetings/Dashlets/MyMeetingsDashlet/MyMeetingsDashlet.php on line 209

Strict Standards: Declaration of MyOpportunitiesDashlet::process() should be compatible with DashletGeneric::process($lvsParams = Array, $id = NULL) in /home/arccrmco/public_html/modules/Opportunities/Dashlets/MyOpportunitiesDashlet/MyOpportunitiesDashlet.php on line 90

Strict Standards: Declaration of MyAccountsDashlet::process() should be compatible with DashletGeneric::process($lvsParams = Array, $id = NULL) in /home/arccrmco/public_html/modules/Accounts/Dashlets/MyAccountsDashlet/MyAccountsDashlet.php on line 101

Strict Standards: Declaration of SugarFeedDashlet::process() should be compatible with DashletGeneric::process($lvsParams = Array, $id = NULL) in /home/arccrmco/public_html/modules/SugarFeed/Dashlets/SugarFeedDashlet/SugarFeedDashlet.php on line 607

Hi,

SuiteCRM is not written to comply with the PHP strict standard. You can change your php.ini file:

error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_DEPRECATED & ~E_STRICT
display_errors = Off

I don’t know if you can configure this indirectly with cpanel.