Issues with OAUTH Access

Hello everyone,

I have a telephone software that provides an interface to SuiteCRM. For this, we need to create a client in Suite with Secret and ID. Unfortunately, the access is repeatedly denied. The logs in SuiteCRM show the following errors:

Error 34.141.117.217 500 POST /Api/access_token HTTP/1.0
Warning 34.141.117.217 mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught LogicException: Key path "file:///var/www/vhosts/gutgelauntversichertcrm.de/crm1.gutgelauntversichertcrm.de/Api/V8/OAuth2/private.key" does not exist or is not readable in /var/www/vhosts/gutgelauntversichertcrm.de/crm1.gutgelauntversichertcrm.de/vendor/league/oauth2-server/src/CryptKey.php:45
Warning 34.141.117.217 mod_fcgid: stderr: Stack trace:
Warning 34.141.117.217 mod_fcgid: stderr: #0 /var/www/vhosts/gutgelauntversichertcrm.de/crm1.gutgelauntversichertcrm.de/Api/V8/Config/services/middlewares.php(40): League\\OAuth2\\Server\\CryptKey->__construct()
Warning 34.141.117.217 mod_fcgid: stderr: #1 /var/www/vhosts/gutgelauntversichertcrm.de/crm1.gutgelauntversichertcrm.de/vendor/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(122): Api\\Core\\Resolver\\ConfigResolver::{closure}()
Warning 34.141.117.217 mod_fcgid: stderr: #2 /var/www/vhosts/gutgelauntversichertcrm.de/crm1.gutgelauntversichertcrm.de/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Container.php(109): Pimple\\Container->offsetGet()
Warning 34.141.117.217 mod_fcgid: stderr: #3 /var/www/vhosts/gutgelauntversichertcrm.de/crm1.gutgelauntversichertcrm.de/Api/V8/Config/routes.php(17): Slim\\Container->get()
Warning 34.141.117.217 mod_fcgid: stderr: #4 /var/www/vhosts/gutgelauntversichertcrm.de/crm1.gutgelauntversichertcrm.de/vendor in /var/www/vhosts/gutgelauntversichertcrm.de/crm1.gutgelauntversichertcrm.de/vendor/league/oauth2-server/src/CryptKey.php on line 45

It seems that the private key private.key either does not exist or is not readable. Do I need to make any fundamental settings in SuiteCRM or the system to resolve this issue?
System ist 7.12.5

Thank you in advance for considering this.

Best regards,
Wolfgang

what permissions /ownership is your public and private key currently?

Did you follow these steps for setting up your private and plublic keys?

Hi and thank you for youre reply.
I guess not… but i will check this.

Hi, Thank you for this Tipp.
All is working now…

greetings Wolfgang

Great! Please mark the solution to close this off.