Issues connection with SuiteCRM Outlook Plugin 4.0.2

Right now I am not able to connect & make this plugin work. It might be an issue but I am not sure.

Web Console

1. Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 () our-url.nl/Api/index.php/access_token:1

2. ERROR Object: main.9c55397dc826ccc8cf1d.js:2
    error: {message: ‘The resource owner or authorization server denied the request.’}
    [[Prototype]]: Object
  3. Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 () /imageB2/v1.0/users/do_not_reply%40example.com/image/resize(width=120,height=120,allowResizeUp=true):1

Hi @tbm-emc2

The 500 error when trying to connect to the API indicates your API is not fully configured or has some other issue.

The suitecrm log files should give some clues as to the underlying cause as 500 errors are usually recorded there, alternatively your PHP or Apache logs can also record these errors.

Once we see the output from those logs it should be easier to suggest some next steps

Hi @simonr44,

Thank you for your reaction. What do you mean exactly with “the API indicates your API is not fully configured”? What are well known “configuration mistakes”, is there a webpage with such related information?

The documentation for setting up the API can be found here:

Your logs will most likely describe the problem and may even hint at a solution, without those we are in the dark.

Hoi @simonr44 ,

Thnx, I’ll share that with our dev! Is “‘The resource owner or authorization server denied the request.” related to that 500 issue?

It’s possible, fixing the 500 error is usually the best way to start

No luck yet! Perhaps soon we will test it again.