Issue with the link_name_to_fields_array in the get_entry_list method

Hello,

I’m currently facing an issue with the link_to_name_fields_array of the get_entry_list method of the API v4_1.
I want to get contacts informations with the associated accounts informations.
For example, I want to get the email adress, first name, last name of the contact with the name of the associated account, the type of the account, and the creation date of the account.
So I create my rest_data object for the header like this :
{“session”: “session_id”,“module_name”:“Contacts”,“query”:null,“order_by”: null,“offset”: null,“select_fields”: [“id”, “first_name”, “last_name”, “email1”],“link_name_to_fields_array”: [[“name”:“accounts”, “value”:[“name”,“account_type”,“date_entered”]]] null,“max_results”: 10 }.
But whenever I send the request in POST, I obtain a null response with the code 200. And if I remove the link_name_to_fields_array parameter or put it to null like “link_name_to_fields_array”:null, I obtain the contact information.
I’m sorry but I don’t see what I’m doing wrong or maybe I didn’t understand fully the link fields.
Can you help me with this ?

I precise that I use Advanced Rest Client to do my request.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards

Hello, can somebody help me with this issue please ? It’s kinda blocking me right now because I can not retrieve some crucial information. Do you know how the link fields work and how I can make this work please ?